I've contacted M3 (via email) and our local BOCES and are awaiting responses from
both-- but thought I would pose our dilemma here and perhaps someone else has run
into this problem.

About a month ago now, our tech people installed the Service Pack 1.  When this
happened, we lost the ability to enable the Patron/Item history.  (I know not
everyone is fond of this feature- and we use it mostly with our younger kids who
think they still have an item out and we find that they had already returned it, or
when we find damage to a book, etc. It's not really to 'track' anyone's history).

It used to be a tab in the Circulation Options field that has been totally removed.
Has anyone had this problem, and had luck getting resolution? I am going to call
Mandarin tomorrow, just thought I'd try here to see if anyone else had the problem
and was successful getting the option back.

Emily

Emily Smith, Librarian
JH West Elementary, NY
ESmith@plainedgeschools.org/Emily822@optonline.net