My 9th grade history teacher is looking for a new textbook on the Middle
East - history, geography, culture. The ones they have used are from Globe
Publ., but they are more than ten years old. We have looked at Globe's
site, but they don't seem to have updated editions, or another title that
would be suitable for this age. If anyone has a suggestion, we would
greatly appreciate your help.

Lynda Stoller Johnson
Head Librarian
The Foote School