Fellow Netters,

Our library is donating all fines collected in January (when obligations
must be met before taking final exams) to the library relief fund for
Sri Lanka.  The URL for the message was posted earlier on the list
serve.
http://portal.unesco.org/ci/en/ev.php-URL_ID=17842&URL_DO=DO_TOPIC&URL_S
ECTION=201.html

I'm wondering if anyone contacted the email address given for more
specific information.  If so, would you please forward me that
information.  If not, I will contact the Director General of the
National Library and Documentation Services Board at the address given
on their web page.

Thanks.

Carol E. Niemi

St. Francis High School Library