Good morning, everyone:

While we are waiting for our new server to arrive, we are debating whether
to upgrade to Follett's  WebCollection 6th version or to switch to
Follett's Destiny circulation system.

Our questions:

      -Would it be better to wait until we upload all our information onto
the new server before switching to Destiny?

      -Those of you who have Destiny, what are the pros and cons of this
system?

Thanks in advance and have a good day!

--Jan

Jan VanGorden, M.Ed, MSLS