Dear LM_NET Colleagues,

Although some have already strayed from our guidelines, I am hesitant to
call an end to this thread. The issues related to having recruiters and
recruiting materials in the school library and career centers attached to
our libraries are too important NOT to discuss.

So, instead of terminating the discussion, I will CUT OFF POSTING RIGHTS
to anyone who flames or gets personal or discusses political aspects of
the situation in ways that are NOT directly connected to school libraries.

In other words, if you start discussing the merits of the draft or war or
the military in general, you will lose posting rights. The discussion MUST
relate directly to how recruiting activities and military materials affect
and are related to school libraries and school library programs in our
schools.

Peter Milbury, LM_NET Co-Moderator   pmilbury@iis.syr.edu
School Librarian/CA TeleMentor, Chico HS, Chico, CA
LM_NET: The Voice of the Library Media Community Since 1992
EL-Announce-LM_NET Select: http://elann.biglist.com/el-announce/