Hi everyone,
I need to develop a way to track the usage of our print periodicals. We have
four separate collections, elementary, middle school, high school, and a
professional collection. Of these, the policy has been to catalogue the
elementary magazines. Others are checked out using a temporary bar code so they
can't be tracked through our circ system.

Do most of you catalogue separate issues? If not, how do you track usage? I want
to develop a system that is easy to set up and administer. Thanks in advance
for your ideas!

Jana
--
Jana Roth
Media Center Director

Instituto Educacional Franklin Delano Roosevelt
The American School of Lima

Our mission is to empower our students to pursue their
passion for learning, lead lives of integrity and create
socially responsible solutions.