Good morning all,
I know you all know the answer to this question, but copyright is beyond me.
  I would like to show a movie to a group, but do not want to break
copyright.  There will be no admission charge.  The Library Video Company
says in their copyright section:

"Public Performance Rights & Classroom Use of Media - All Schlessinger Media
programs are sold with limited public performance rights to show these
programs to any group in a school, public library, prison or military base
without further written permission from Schlessinger Media."

But, at the bottom of this article, it says: "The right to show these videos
to a group in a Public Library is generally prohibited without written
permission from the owner of copyright"

What do I do?  If I can't do this, is there anywhere I can buy videos/DVDS
with public performance rights.
Thanks everybody,
Miranda Ball
Director