Have you ever had the need to convert a WMV to WMF file?
I used PhotoStory3 to create a "movie" out of about 300 slides and
cranked out a WMV file.  PS3 adds music, titles, and creates Ken Burns
effects in the transitions from one slide to the next.
Now what I want to do with this file is to burn it onto a CD (making a
VCD SVCD) or a DVD.
My Windows XP computer has Nero on it, which seems to recognize WMF
files but not WMV files.
Soooooooo, I've been looking for a free download that I can use to
convert the PS3 movie from WMV to WMF so I can burn it with the Nero
software....
I did find and TRY to use A4VIDEO CONVERTER, but..........I could not
figure out how to use it to convert my file!
Have you ever tried to make a similar conversion?
Any suggestions........that are free?
If need be, I can try other software, even switch to an iMac.....

--
Gordon Walter
Retired AGWSR School Librarian