Hi, Group—

I won’t bore you with the details, but I have a chronic problem with
depression each winter that makes me lose interest in my work to the point
that I am frequently absent and not very effective on the days when I manage
to show up. I’ve tried lots of solutions and am going to add on one more
this year. That’s where I could use your help.

I’m going to create a web-site of positive thoughts for school librarians.
I’d like to include everything from inspirational quotes of a general or
specific nature, humor, photos, a list of what librarians look forward to
when they go into work, what our favorite jobs are … pretty much anything
positive or inspiring.

Please e-mail me any contributions you could make for this web-site. I think
it will be a big help to me as winter comes on this year. Thanks in advance!

Deb Waugh

Librarian/Instructional Technologist

The Emmett G. Shufflebarger Library

at Graham High School

Bluefield, Virginia

debwaugh.lm_net@frontiernet.net

  _____

<< ella for Spam Control >> has removed 6485 Spam messages and set aside
2331 Maybe for me
You can use it too - and it's FREE!  www.ellaforspam.com