The following are the replies I received when looking for 4th grade
career/occipation websites for my guidance counselor.  Thank you to everyone
who offered assistance!

You'll find lots of relevant links already collected at
http://www.shambles.net/counsellor/

I have a site at www.ikeepbookmarks.com/greatwebsites - when you get to the
website there is a folder labeled Careers. I set it up for our guidance
counselor a couple of years ago.  When you click on the folder it will open
and there are several websites bookmarked, click on any and you go right to
the site. Off the top of my head I think one of them is from the Bureau of
Labor Statistics. Hope this helps.

SOME Sites as of 2004...I did a similiar LM NET question

run out.  Hope this helps.
http://www.mahopac.k12.ny.us/mms/library/Assignment%20Assistance/Career_Project.htm

Occupational Outlook Handbook OOH is available online from
the U.S. Dept of Labor/Bureau of Labor Statistics at
http://www.bls.gov/oco/
a BUNCH of career web sites  website.

http://www.selah.k12.wa.us

go to drop down menu that says for for students.  Pick the Learning
Links 5-12 choice and you should see the selection careers near the bottom
of the list.

links at  <http://www.shambles.net/counsellor/>
>>http://www.shambles.net/counsellor/
www.ceoexpress.com

It has lots of good links for news, government agencies, and even a
great
homework link

good links at:
http://www.tier.net/~scclibrary/careers.htm

I do a big career unit with my 6th graders with my counselor as well.
Please
see my web site with links and a rubric for the project for some ideas.  I
hope
this helps!
http://www.homercenter.org/hcelem/lib6.htm

Wendy Morris