From: School Library Media & Network Communications
[mailto:LM_NET@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU] On Behalf Of Paula Yohe
Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2006 8:30 PM
To: LM_NET@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: Follett buys Sagebrush

Announced today that Follett has purchased Sagebrush Technology -- not book
division --
  so Athena, Spectrum, Accent, and InfoCentre are all now owned by Follett.

  I have been a Winnebago user for years -- but I am becoming concerned
about the various automation systems being owned by one company.

  Our choices become very limited -- and I believe the creativity in
development is being lost -- which is not to our benefit....

  I guess I will be on the "bad" list -- but I always speak my mind... and
have spoken such to Sagebrush representatives.

  Paula

Paula Yohe
Director Of Technology/Library Media Center
Dillon School District Two
405 West Washington Street
Dillon, SC 29536
Phone: 843-841-3604 Fax:843-774-1214
paula_yohe@yahoo.com

See the all-new, redesigned Yahoo.com.  Check it out.