The previous post about making a book care game board poster made me want to share
my game board idea with you all. I love to make my game boards on a sheet of
transparency film.  I can format them and print them using  the computer. They are
easy to store in brown mailing envelopes. We play these games using the overhead
projector in our library. We use transparent colored "bingo" chips as our markers
to move around the board. We all love this sort of game play. I have been creating
quite a few of them over the years. When projected on the wall the board is very
large and can be seen by all.

Connie W. Welch, Librarian
OLPH School
Grove City, OH