Hi all,

Another way to toot our own horn is let people that you are helping know
that you would like to get credit.  I have just finished a university
student who is taking a children's literature class.  I let her know
that I would appreciate it if she were to let her instructor and fellow
students know that she got help at the school library.

Darla

Darla Grediagin
District Librarian
Bering Strait School District