Friends

Here's my original question and the information I've received.  Many thanks
to all who replied:

Our guidance counselor is interested in the "fish" book that is making its
way around educational circles.

The following is a snip from the LM_NET archives - I need to know if this is
the book that goes with the video.  If not, what is the book called.
Thanks!

It's called, "Fish! Catch the Energy & Release the Potential" by Stephen C.
Lundin, Ph.D., Harry Paul and John Christensen.  It was a Wall Street
Journal Business Bestseller.  It was presented to our staff at the beginning
of the last school year, and it was very enjoyable and motivating to the
staff.  There is a video that is available also that is a companion to the
book.  The book is published by Hyperion and the ISBN is 0-7868-6602-0.

If you have not used the FISH video form the Pike Street Market in
Seattle-it is wonderful and uplifting.  The book that goes with it is an
excellent short adult book.