For some reason an extra word was added to each link. Give these a try

http://www.enchantedlearning.com/crafts/groundhogday/

Click here for great groundhog printables and worksheets

 http://www.groundhogcrossing.com/
Click here to learn about the history of groundhog's day

http://www.groundhog.org/
This is a site with information about Groundhog's day

http://www.visitpa.com/visitpa/home.pa
This is an informational site about Punxsutawney, PA.  This site also
provides a live webcast at 7:00 a.m.

Here are some fun Groundhog's Day websites that you might be able to use
in your classrooms!

http://www.enchantedlearning.com/crafts/groundhogday/-Click here for
great groundhog printables and worksheets

http://www.groundhogcrossing.com/-Click here to learn about the history
of groundhog's day

http://www.groundhog.org/-Official site of Groundhog's day

http://www.visitpa.com/visitpa/home.pa-Information about Punxsutawney,
PA.  This site also provides a live webcast at 7:00 a.m.