Subject:  Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants-4th title

  I am reading the fourth title now.  I am doing my internship in a junior high
school library (grades 7-8) and they have the first two books in the series on the
shelf.  This fourth title is about the girls in their summer between freshman and
sophomore years of college, so I think the interest level is more for high school.
I do not think the content would be inappropriate for 7th and 8th graders, in a
public library, since the sexual content is related to college-age girls.  I would
not have it in a junior high school library, however.  They would probably rather
read about girls closer to their own age anyway.  There is nothing graphic in the
book and my daughter who is in 10th grade definitely plans to read it after me.

  Sari Grandstaff
  SUNY Albany graduate student
  school library media program

Looking for earth-friendly autos?