Does anyone know a free way of finding an unlisted number?

And/Or

Do you know anything about General Photographic Resources? They are a
company that will come to your school and take photographs as a fundraiser.
Supposedly, parents pay $9.95 and recieve a small package of pictures. The
school recieves the 9.95 plus the company matches the money. We have to have
40 families sign up for them to come. We assumed they were hoping parents
will purchase more pictures over and above the small 9.95 package.

Well, things are not working out as planned. I am trying to get in touch
with the owner. One individual at the company has been quite ugly and claims
that he is the boss and will not give us the contact info for his supervisor
or the owner. Our Relay for Life Team is trying to raise money and this
company seemed fantastic. Now it seems more like a scam. They didn't call
all the parents (even though they paid!) but claimed they tried 4 times.
They now say we must have 50 families or we can't get the matching. It is
very convienent for them that they supposedly couldn't contact 15 families
that paid and that puts us at 48. They now refuse to allow anyone else onto
the schedule. We only found out about this yesterday, and it is scheduled
for tonight and tomorrow!

Please, if you can help, let me know. I'm sorry to post such a sob story,
but we really need info about this company. If you have dealt with them in
the past - good or bad - I would love to hear about it.
The company is located in Cleveland, TN.

--
Sara Mackey
Librarian

I have lived a thousand lives lost within the pages of a book.
                                        -Robert Cormier