From: School Library Media & Network Communications
[mailto:LM_NET@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU] On Behalf Of Denise Kersten
Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2007 2:43 PM
To: LM_NET@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: GEN: Free Videos Question

Hello, Wonderful LM_Netters!!!

I need your help; one of my teachers has come to me with an
email that I am not so sure is legit...

Have any of you ever heard of izzit.org? Is it for real?  Are
they legal copies, or is this a scam?  My teacher received an
email offering free, donated videos from this website.  The
email claims that the program is real (even offers some reviews
from satisfied customers).  Honestly, it seems sketchy to me;
the email seems to be trying too hard to push the program, but I
wanted to ask before I respond to my teacher about this.

THANKS for your help with this!!!!!!!!!!!
Denise

Denise Kersten
Librarian
Jane Long Middle School