Debbie, I absolutely agree with you. Just because a class reads a novel together,
doesn't mean you can't provide differentiated ways of covering the material. I must
confess that there were plenty of things in my high school career that did not
engage me, but in retrospect, I am glad to have experienced them.

Marsha ReddLibrarian, Kelloggsville High School Grand Rapids, MI
marsharedd@hotmail.comEducation is not a goal; it is a life-long process. Everyone
is a student. Everyone is a teacher.