I agree, Carol. And what about fiction? You can't curl up in a cumfy chair with a
computer. And not everyone has an iPod. Are they going to provide iPods for the
entire student body? I work in a high free and reduced lunch school. This would
never fly here.

Marsha ReddLibrarian, Kelloggsville High School Grand Rapids, MI
marsharedd@hotmail.comEducation is not a goal; it is a life-long process. Everyone
is a student. Everyone is a teacher.