Here are the recommendations I've received so far.  I'll post another hit if more
titles come in.

These titles from Library Video Company:

•       Daily Pioneer Life
•       American Independence
•       National Observances
•       United States Expansion
•       All About Solids, Liquids & Gases
•       All about Magnets
•       All about Rocks & Minerals
•       What is Islam?
•       Ramadan
•       Pioneer Journey Westward, The
•       Westward Expansion in the U.S.
•       History of Native Americans, A
•       All About Land Formations
•       City of Bees:  A Children’s Guide to Bees
•       Health & Nutrition
•       Properties of Materials
•       Ecosystems & Habitats
•       Nutrition
•       Rocks and Soil
•       Erosion
•       Temperature, Solids & Liquids
•       Hendry Hudson

The Scholastic videos that rework the old Weston Wood lit videos esp. the Kevin
Henkes stories
Dear America videos
Videos that go along with any of the novels/books the teachers read with their class
Cinderella variants for the Cinderella Around the World unit
The Eyewitness series
The Way Things Work series (based on David Macaulay’s book)
The Schlessinger American History DVDs
MicroCosmos:  Insects in Your Own Back Yard

“All the series that Library Video Company offers under the name of Schlessinger
Media.  Any that fit your curriculum will be great additions to your collection.
http://www.libraryvideo.com/”

--
Ronda Y. Foust, Librarian
Hardin Valley Elementary School