In Ramona's original message she provided
explicit permission to do that - -the video was
developed with a grant (I believe that is at the
end of the video) and provides for free
distribution.
Sharron

===============
&
Instructor - University of Wisconsin-Stout
http://www.uwstout.edu/soe/profdev/childrenslit
http://www.uwstout.edu/soe/profdev/yalit

3000 N Center Point Rd
Cedar Rapids, IA 52411-9548

ph. (319) 393-2562  VOICE
fax (319) 393-4749

NEW:  Authors in the Pantry: Recipes, Stories,
and More (Libraries Unlimited); Authors in the
Kitchen: Recipes, Stories, and More (Libraries
Unlimited, 2005), Best Teen Reads 2007
(HiWillow), and Young Adult Literature and
Multimedia, 2nd ed. (HiWillow, 2006)

Author of  Children's Authors and Illustrators
Too Good to Miss (Libraries Unlimited); 100 Most
Popular Children's Authors (Libraries Unlimited),
100 Most Popular Picture Book Authors and
Illustrators (Libraries Unlimited), Character
Education: A Book Guide for Teachers, Librarians,
and Parents (Libraries Unlimited) and other
titles (http://www.mcelmeel.com/writing).