For elementary, numbers indicate number of times series was mentioned

Middle and HS responses:

Abhorsen Trilogy by Garth Nix
If you come softly and Behind you by Jacqueline Woodson
Magic trilogy by Justine Larbalestier
Midnighters by Scott Westerfeld
Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
Twilight by Stephanie Meyer
Hazelwood High Trilogy by Sharon Draper
Battle of Jerico and November Blues by Sharon Draper
Cirque Du Freak by Darren Shan
Not a series but anything by Sarah Dessen
Fablehaven - Brandon Mull -6,7
Alex Rider - Anthony Horowitz -6,7,8
Maximum Ride- James Patterson 6,7,8
Land of Elyon - Patrick Carman 6,7
Echo Falls - Peter Abrahams 7,8
Twilight - Stephenie Meyer 7,8
Hazelwood High - Sharon Draper 7,8
Madison Finn - Laura Dower 6
The Weenies (Lawn Weenies, Road Weenies, etc) - David Lubar 6,7,8
Evil Genius- Catherine Jinks 7,8
Princess Diaries - Meg Cabot 7
Warriors (right now Power of Three) -Erin Hunter 6,7
Angel on the Square - Gloria Whelan (not a true series, but characters that recur
in several books) 7,8
Clique - Lisi Harrison 6,7
though not truly a series the books from Kamani Tru are my most popular.  Also
Bluford High.  Anything Urban fiction goes well here.
5th and middle school love the Riordan Series with Percy.
Cirque Du Freak 5th up
STephenie Meyer 5th up and up
Blueford High Series Middle School
Girls
Libba Bray series (Great and Terrible Beauty etc)
Stephenie Meyer Twilight Series
Louise Rennison (Angus, Thong and Full Frontal Snogging etc..)
Jodi Lynn Anderson  (Peaches and sequel)
L.A. Meyer (Bloody Jack etc...)
Ellen Hopkins books

Guys
Darren Shan (The Demonata Series)
Scott Westerfeld (Uglies)
Terry Brooks (Shannara series)
Garth Nix (Keys of the Kingdom)
Geoffrey Huntington (Ravenscliff series)
Frank Beddor (Looking Glass series)
I'm in a public library but here goes for my Teen area:

Chapter Books
Simon Pulse Romantic Comedies
House of Night
Twilight