OK, first time the elementary table didn't go through, so let's try that part again.
A to Z Mysteries,     2
adventures of the bailey school kids    4
amazing days of abby hayes
amber brown
amelia bedelia
American Chillers 3-5
american girls
Among the Hidden series and
Andrew Lost,
animorphs
Anthony Horowitz's series,
Anything Lurlene McDaniel 5, 6
Artemis Fowl  5, 6
Arthur - Chapter books and picture books    4
artimis fowl
Baby Mouse Graphic novels
babysitters club    2
Barbie.
Berenstain Bears - Chapter books and Easy Fiction    2
best friends
Biscuit,
black stallion
Blood is thicker (Bluford series)
Box Car Children    3
Boxcar Children
bunnicula and friends
Cam Jansen    3
Captain Underpants  4, 5, 6
Captain Underpants and Super Diaper Baby    2
Chet Gecko by Bruce Hale--grades 3-4    3
chronicles of narnia
Clifford the Big red Dog Collection    3
curious george
Dear Dumb Diary Series     3
Diary of a Wimpy Kid series
Down Girl and Sit (Nolan)
Dragonslayers Academy, and     2
Eragon, Eldest, Brisinger
Eyewitness,
Fairy Series for girls, (Daisy Meadows)
fluffy
franklin
Frannie K. Stein - 2nd grade    5
Fred Bowen's sports stories,
froggy
Geronimo Stilton    3
Ghostville Elementary
Goose Bumps,     4
Gordon Korman,
Hank the Cow Dog series     2
Hank Zipzer 4-5    3
hardy boys/nancy drew    5
Harry Potter    3
harry potter
Harry Potter,
Headless Halloween (Goosebumps Series 2000, No 10)
Henry and Mudge-  3-5     3
High-Rise Private Eyes by Cynthia Rylant--grades 1-2
History Mysteries (various authors) published by Pleasant Company--grades 5-7
Horrible Harry    2
I Spy,
jigsaw jones
judy moody    2
Junie B. Jones by Barbara Park--grades 1-3    6
Katie Kazoo  4th Graders    3
Klooz - 2nd and 3rd grade
Leven Thumps series
little house
Lost and found (Bluford series)
Madison Finn 6th
Magic Tree House - there are also Non-Fiction titles!    11
Mallory by Laurie B. Friedman--grades 3-4
marvin redpost
Matter of Trust, A (Bluford Series)
Molly Moon series
mr. putter and tabby
nate the great
pee wee scouts
Percy and the Olympians, by Riordan    3
pinky and rex
ramona
Report To The Principal's Office! (School Days Series)
ricky ricotta's might robot
saddle club
San Souci's scary stories.
Scary Stories to Tell series,
science books I purchased..a dog series, reptile series, all these are very popular

Secrets of Droon by Tony Abbott--grades 2-3    3
septimus Heap series
series of unfortunate events    2
Shadow Children 6    2
Sister Magic - 2nd grade
Someone to love me (Bluford series)
song lee
spiderwick    2
Stablemates and anything
Star Wars chapter books    2
Stepsister, The (Fear Street Series #7)
Stevie Diamond mysteries by Linda Bailey--grades 5-6
Switched (Fear Street Series #32)
T.A. Barron  Good Readers 5, 6
Tashi and the Mixed-Up Monster (Tashi series)
The Fancy Nancy series is popular with my 1st-3rd graders (primarily the girls)
The Fly Guy series is popular with my 2nd & 3rd graders (primarily the boys)
the littles
third grade detectives
three investigators
Time Warp Trio Series, The
Tombs of Anak (The Cooper Kids Adventure Series)
Twilight, by Meyers.
warriors    3
Weather Fairies(Color Fairies, etc.)
Where Does Water Come From? (The Clever Calvin Series)
World series
young cam jansen
zack files

Betsy Ruffin