We just had a young lady - 5th grade - in our school district for 3
days.  (Not long enough to request or receive records).

Anyway - she left a copy of Jeff Kinney's "Diary of a Wimpy Kid" that
doesn't belong to any of our libraries.  (Schools or Fallon County
Public)

There's no address stamp in the book, but the barcode in the upper right
corner of the front cover says:

Jackson District Library

3 6177 01079 7979

The call number is J Kinney

An inside label says "Carnegie Branch" "Jackson District Library"

There's a bookmark inside that says "Reading for the Future"  "Paragon
Charter Academy"

A date due slip says this book was checked out on 9-6-08, along with
Ramona and Her Father and Emmy and the Incredible Shrinking Rat.  All
three books were due on 9-27-08

If this is your book, or you know where it belongs, please send me an
address and I will be glad to return the book to you.

~ VAN

Diane Van Gorden, Librarian

Baker High School

Baker Middle School