From: School Library Media & Network Communications on behalf of Sherri C Bova
Sent: Thu 11/20/2008 2:00 PM
To: LM_NET@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: TARGET: Lessons for Beowulf graphic novel

I am interested in a good lesson plan for using the graphic novel version of
Beowulf. I have a number of low-level English classes who find tackling the poem in
the textbook difficult. I would like to supplement the text with the graphic novel.
Any ideas?
Please respond directly to me. I will post any hits I receive.

Sherri Bova
LC Bird High School
Chesterfield, Virginia
Teacher/Library Media Student