I know I've read that listening to a book while reading along enhances vocabulary
and improves reading.  I can't for the life of me find research that supports that
fact.  I have searched GALE Professional, InfoTrac and Ebsco.

Does anyone have any research or statistical information that supports the theory?

Thank you.

Robin Weber
Media Director
Site Communication Coordinator
St. Francis High School
St. Francis, MN  55070
robin.weber@stfrancis.k12.mn.us
763-213-1606
You see, I don't believe that libraries should be drab places where people sit in
silence, and that's been the main reason for our policy of employing wild animals
as librarians.
- Monty Python skit

LM_NET Mailing List Home