The archive may be less than perfect. But remember, it reaches back to the
 days of LM_NET on gopher. There's none better.
Just my two cents.

Best regards & have a great summer,

Martin Swist
mswist@asij.ac.jp
Middle School LMS
The American School In Japan
1-1-1 Nomizu,  Chofu-shi,  Tokyo
LM_NET Signature File Police 1995-2009
Former Middle School Cross Country  Coach
"The heart is a little to the left." (Rev.) William Sloane Coffin