Can't you just picture a little Toni Buzzeo popping out of the box?

Anyway, I am really excited that Toni is doing so well in the polls.
What a great opportunity to get libraries front and center! However, I
have to say that I am concerned about people who are encouraging
others to bend the rules and vote more than once in one day. What kind
of example does that set for our students? Moreover, I wouldn't want
to risk disqualifying the T. Rex! So I urge you to play fair for
Toni's sake (and your own -- the rules state that circumventing the
rules is a criminal offense).

Go Toni! I can't wait to read your book to my son after we pull it out
of his box of O's.

Thanks!

Megan Frazer Blakemore
Westbrook High School Librarian
125 Stroudwater Street
Westbrook, ME
207-854-0810 x474
blakemorem@westbrookschools.org
I'm reading Sliding on the Edge by C. Lee McKenzie. What about you?