Hi,

I'm taking an online class on how to use the smartboard. One of my
assignments is to interview teachers/librarians who use it daily in
their classrooms. Can anyone give me feedback on how they use it in
their classroom/media center to teach literacy skills?

Thanks,

Maria Sylvain, Librarian
Freetown Elementary School, Freetown MA
msylvain@freelake.org

The contents of this e-mail, and any attachments, are the property of
the Freetown and Lakeville Public Schools, and are subject to the
Public Records Law, M.G.L. c. 66, Sec. 10.