Hello again,

I know people have disliked Hits that get posted too quickly, but the
consensus of the 11 people who have responded in less than 10 minutes
indicate that the site is almost certain to be Animoto (one also pointed
to Photopeach).

Thank you all for your quick responses ... And how in the world did I
not know about Animoto in the first place???  I hope I'm not the only
one finding it increasingly overwhelming to stay on top of new tools ...

Happy new year, all!

Thanks again,

dave

Dave Wee, Librarian
Harvard-Westlake Middle School
700 North Faring Road
Los Angeles, California 90077
Phone -- (310) 288-3270
E-mail -- dwee @ hw dot com

"You see, I don't believe that libraries should be drab places where
people sit in silence, and that's been the main reason for our policy of
employing wild animals as librarians."
~~ Monty Python ~~