*Please forgive cross-postings as I am desperate*

Good afternoon library folk!

I am in a serious pickle. My relatively new principal is moving my school into "No
Excuses University," which actively promotes a comprehensive model of college
readiness to all students the moment they begin elementary school. This means each
class will *hopefully* be adopted by a college or university, collegiate banners,
mascots, and the like will be everywhere, etc.

The problem is I have recently received 7 copies of a book she ordered called
"After high school comes college" by Frank Nardelli (ISBN-13 978-1-936319-02-2). I
have searched my usual venues for Marc records (ie. OhioLink, MelCat, Access
Pennsylvania, and the Library of Congress) to no avail. I would like to add these
as soon as possible, so if any of you out there have this book could you please
email me your Marc record for it? I would greatly appreciate the assistance.

Second, if you are a NEU school, how did your library participate in the process?
Was it adopted by a university, or did you just hang banners and posters from
different schools? I am thinking of creating a "College Corner" with brochures and
information from different schools that students and teachers could check out. If
you have any winning ideas, please share.

Thank you for your help and your patience,

Shaunterria Owens, Library Assistant
Del Rosa Elementary
3395 Mountain Avenue
San Bernardino, CA
909.881.8160
shaunterria.owens@sbcusd.com
DRE Library Events Calendar - http://tiny.cc/f2puk
Book Fair Homepage - http://bookfairs.scholastic.com/homepage/delrosa

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are."
 - Theodore Roosevelt

"Education breeds confidence. Confidence breeds hope. Hope breeds peace."
 - Confucius

"We must view young people not as empty bottles to be filled, but as candles to be
lit."
  - Dr. Robert H. Shaffer

 * To contact an LM_NET Moderator:  LM_NET-request@listserv.syr.edu