-> have experience with dial-in access to a CD-ROM
-> network (specifically a W.A.N.) using Doorway
-> or any other software?  Thanks for your help -

Janice:

I would love to offer help but I need a bit more information. What
platform is your network based on? UNIX, DOS, etc.? What network
environment is running? Are you using any form of dial-up access now,
and if so, what?

I run a multi-line BBS with CD-ROM access across multiple lines and have
had quite a bit of experience in this area. I would be glad to share but
need more info.

-=Steve!

ps: My daughter is at Queens this year: 3AJH21@QUCDN.QUEENSU.CA
    She might be a suitable contact point as she is quite aware of
    what I do here and may be able to filter the necessary information
    if you are not sure.

-=S!

       Steve Henry, SysOp - AMBASSADOR BOARD - Dufferin's Premier BBS!