TO Media Generalist- Please pass this project idea on to your french
teachers or other interested teachers. I'm also looking for teachers
from native French speaking areas to do this project.

LJ>I will be running two pilot projects regarding speaking French for
high
LJ>school students. One is for hs students with 4-5 years of studying
LJ>French and the other is for native speaking hs French students. We
hope
LJ>to find two schools from each category and videotape or audiotape
some
LJ>questions like name, place of birth, family, interested, hobbies,
likes and dislikes, and future plans.
For details please contact Lynne Jackson, Londonderry, HS,
Londonderry,
NH, USA .      lynne@leotech.mv.com

Please contact soon!! Hopefully, by January 18th. thanks.

 * OLX 2.1 TD * It's only a hobby ... only a hobby ... only a

 * Origin: NETIS Public Access Internet (603)432-2517 (1:132/189)

LM_NET Archive Home