                    Financial Economics Network
      New Sublist for Educational Finance AFA-EDUCATION-FINANCE

   Because of a demand of our subscribers, we will have a new
   sublist discussing financial reform of K-12 grades and post-
   secondary education. We expect this list to be especially good
   because of the number of experts in finance who are on our
   master list. In addition, we will have a sublist titled AFA-
   HEALTH-FINANCE which will discuss Clinton's health care plan
   and its still unkown  financing. Indeed, the debate on both
   lists is likely to be very lively.

   The Financial Economics Network is a network for scholars
   and related individuals in investment banks, banks, companies,
   government agencies, international agencies, and firms
   engaged in economic research related to finance and financial
   markets. We currently have over 1300 subscribers.

   Additional channels on other subjects will be developed as needed.
   Please send me your suggestions.

   We are also developing a channel of the Network devoted exclusively
   to individual investors. Any individual with an interest in
   investments is encouraged to apply. Sublists that will be created
   include: AFA-CORPORATE, AFA-INVESTMENTS, AFA-INTERNATIONAL,
   AFA-BANKING, AFA-dERIVATIVES, AFA-SMALL-INVESTOR, AFA-LAW-ECONOMICS,
   AND AFA-REAL-ESTATE.

   The list is restricted. Please contact Professor Wayne Marr
   at marrm@clemson.clemson.edu to subscribe. Professor Marr
   can also be reached at 803-656-0796 (voice) or 803-653-5516 (fax).

LM_NET Archive Home