Hello, LM_NETTERS
This is a request for help with implementing an
information skills programme in our school -
a K-12 independent school for girls in Hobart
Tasmania.
The concept has been approved at executive level,
that was no problem at all. We now have a small
committee looking at how to achieve this idea of
all teachers taking responsibility for a spiral
integrated approach to the teaching and learning
of information skills throughout the school.
My problem is, how do we start the ball rolling,
how do we decide what needs to be learned when,
etc.
If any of you lovely people out there have had the
experience of doing this in your schools, I would be very glad
of your advice.

Thanks .

Alison Waters
St Michael's Collegiate School