JOB OPPORTUNITY!

Due to recent resignation, an elementary media position is now open for the
Rockville and Richmond (MN) Elementary Schools.  If interested, contact Gary
Haberman, principal of the Richmond Elementary School, by telephone ASAP to
apply!  His phone number is 612-597-2016.

Gary called me today to see if I knew of any possible applicants.  Because I
work at St. Cloud State University and am director of the Central MN Libraries
Exchange, I often know of people seeking positions, but right now I am not
aware of any good media people who are presently available.  Feel free to
contact me at 612-255-2950 if you have questions about the position.
Trish Peterson--Internet Address:  ppeterson@tigger.stcloud.msus.edu

LM_NET Archive Home