Here's an address I found that should get the letters to him:
M.D. Eisner
Walt Disney Co.
500 S Buena Vista St
Burbank CA 91521

Someone also asked if anyone knew of an Internet address for Eisner.
How about one of our local LM_Netters in California doing some local
calling to the awards office or Disney and see if they can get it?

Word has it that at one time AASL tried to get Disney to recognize us
but evidently to no avail.  Maybe it will take a unified grassroots
effort.

We just did a local mailing for our Greater Miami Valley FUGO group
and included the above info and asked all our members to write.
Perhaps if you encourage groups that you belong to in your areas we
can make this happen!!!  Tell him about all the wonderful things we
do which earn us the title of teacher!

Jo Anne Collins
Van Buren Middle School
Kettering OH