      On December 28th, Alice Yucht said:
"how about developing a standard professional explanation/job
description/mission statement to send to the other professions we deal with,
such as ASCD, and the National
Associations of Principals, Administrators, Curriculum Coordinators, et al?
 Stop preaching to the choir, people.  Get our there and proselytize to the
pagan masses."

     You are absolutely right Alice!  Know that a revision of Information
Power has begun, and this discussion has great relevance to the writing
process.  We have invited other associations to join us in this process, and
AASA and ASCD, etc., will be involved.
     Betty Marcoux is the chair of the Vision Committee, the group that is
responsible for gathering information and writing the document.  She and her
committee will need lots of input similar to what has been occurring here.
 Her email address is:  bmarcoux@ccit.arizona.edu
Marjorie Pappas
AASL Region III Director

LM_NET Archive Home