Janet:

My feeling would be to go for the extra workstation.  It WILL get
used--heavily!  The prices of furniture designed for search stations are
outlandish.  You might show these prices to you parent group to
illustrate why you are having to choose.  Perhaps a parent skilled in
carpentry could build a piece of furniture designed just for your
needs/space.  That's what I did, and got a nice piece of furniture,
precisely fitting our needs, at 1/3 the cost of a catalog item that would
have been a compromise as to functionality.

I think it's great that a parent group stumped up the amount of money
that this project must be costing you.  Congratulations to them, and you!

Regards,
Mark

LM_NET Archive Home