Jane -

By coincidence, I read in School Library Journal just today reviews of
Groliers MM Encyclopedia and Microsoft's Encarta. The edge seemed to go to
Groliers. I don't have the date in front of me, but I guess you can check
the last few issues.

Good luck,
Louis

--
|  Louis Catucci                                                      |
|  lcatucci@llnj.ll.pbs.org                                           |