Sharon:

This is a chance for me to recommend INFORMATION LITERACY written by
CMLEA and published by Libraries Unlimited.  It is definitively the best!

Debbie Abilock              "It is important that students bring a certain
The Nueva School            ragamuffin barefoot irreverence to their studies;
Hillsborough, CA            they are not here to worship what is known, but
debbie@nueva.pvt.k12.ca.us         to question it."  (Jacob Bronowski)

On Mon, 13 Jun 1994, Sharon Croucher wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>      The librarians in our district have been given permission to write
> information skills curriculum this summer.  We will be doing this in terms
> of OBE.  Has anyone written library curriculum in OBE terms.  If so, would
> you be willing to share with us?  We will be working on all levels K-12.
> It is our intent to establish a progression of skills that then can be
> integrated across the curriculum.  Thanks for any help you can give us.
> Please respond directly to me by e-mail or snail mail.  If there is interest
> I will post a hit.
>
> Sharon Croucher
> Midlakes Middle School Library
> 144 Main Street