Are any of you out there in LM_NET land in an ACCELERATED SCHOOL? (Henry
Lewin's program for at risk schools?)  If so, I would like to start
corresponding with you about your feelings about this project.  Also, I am
looking for a list for a fellow teacher getting her doctorate in Early
Childhood Education.  She is most interested in constructivism as well as
any other lists dealing with Early Childhood topics.  Please e-mail me
with any info you have to share.  Thanks!! Penny McAllister//Central
Elementary School//Tuscaloosa, AL  35401  <pmcalli7@ua1ix.ua.edu>

LM_NET Archive Home