        My husband is a family practice physician and ER doctor in San Antonio
 and he says that you can obtain tons of information from:

        Vice President of Mktg          Vice President of Mktg
        Miles Inc.                      Connaught Laboratories, Inc.
        Pharmaceutical Div.             Swiftwater, PA  18370
        Biological Products
        400 Morgan Lane
        Westhaven, CT  06516

They are the manufacturers of the rabies vaccine and do this as a public
service.  Since I have a cabinet of cups from various other pharmaceutical
companies, I wish more would provide educational materials.
                                                Marybeth Green
                                                San Antonio, TX

LM_NET Archive Home