I, too, am "in love" with my computers and with the NET.  I have a
telephone line in the library and at home.  I talk about the NET all of
the time and print off messages and ideas to place in the teacher's boxes.
 Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.  It's amazing how you feel
as if you know someone after corresponding with them.  Normally I only
answer directly to the person, but I thought that I would pitch this one..
 It's great.  I only wish that I wasn't so tired some nights when I'm
reading and that I had more time.  My husband who also likes "his"
computer wants to know why I'm back here so long so often.  My son is on
CompuServe and we send messsages all the time.  My other son who is a
Senior at Texas A & M in business anaylsis will soon be on.  I keep
pushing him.  We are Spring Break this week and heading for LA--would you
believe another aftershock!  Love the Net.   Our systems pick up
signatures that are not included, but  I'm going to include mine in the
body.  BFN  Kathie Lyssy, El Dorado Elementary, San Antonio, TX 78233,
email: lyssy@tenet.edu.

On Sat, 19 Mar 1994, Janet Rawdon Lincoln-Eliot Sch 617-552-7400 wrote:

> Let me add my name to those women who love their computers.  Pat and Cheryl, I
> with you.  I think I drive people crazy at school talking about what Im doing
 on
> it, what has comeover the LM_NET (many of which I print and put up on the
> teachers room), and on and on.
>
> I started with a computer and modem in my libraries and have ended up with my
> own computer and modem at home, and this past Christmas upgraded my computer.
> am truly hooked.  :-)
>
> Hooked but happy.
>
> Janet
>
> Rawdonj@a1.mec.mass.edu