Joan Arrowsmith writes: A couple of months ago we heard about the new AV
MARC record database called Alliance AV ACCESS, from Follett on LM_NET. Is
anyone out there using it yet? If so, what do you think?
--
I have had my copy of Follett's AV Access, part of the Alliance Plus CD
series, for about a month and it would take more than a crowbar to pry it

LM_NET Archive Home