Priscilla Dolan (cjdola@HAWKS.BPS.MONTANA.EDU) wrote:
:      We are just starting retrospective conversion using Follett's Unison and

HI,
  I am in a middle school also (only about 400 students) but I use
Winnebago.  I enter the first few letters of the last name of the patron and
access them that way.  One must be careful and always confirm.  This year we
will have a challenge - two kids with the exact same name (luckily) they are
in different grades.
          Fred Muller
--
Fred Muller                ||    Halsted Middle School Library
voice (201) 383-7554       ||    59 Halsted Street

LM_NET Archive Home