The reindeer 'paws' was my chuckle for the day.

I hope I won't offend anyone when I tell you that when I was a VERY small
girl and people would sing Silent Night I thought the round yon virgin
was just that--round.  As an adult  I can still visualize this circular
young lady in my mind if I sift back far enough into the memories.

Let me also add my wishes for all LM_NETters to have a happy holiday
whatever you may be celebrating this time of year.  LM_NET is a great source
of information, professional contact,  and (see above) fun.   :-)

Janet Rawdon
Newton MA
rawdon@meol.mass.edu

LM_NET Archive Home