Our district is in the process of constructing a new elementary building
and will remodel the high school in the next 5 years; so, the elementary
librarian and I are looking at shelving needs.  We would like your input as
to which you like better- traditional book ends or the attached wire
supports.  We have seen the wire supports in 3 styles: a)undershelf hanging
down, b) attached to shelf extending up, c) on bar at back of shelf
extending toward front of shelf.  At this time, it looks like we'll be
getting wooden shelving.  We would appreciate any advice you can give us.
If there is interest, I will edit the replies and post a Hit.  Thanks!

Celia Davis, Jr-Sr High Librarian
Mormon Trail School District
P.O. Box 177, Garden Grove, Iowa  50103
(515)443-3425 voice