We have a difference of opinion in our school. I have slowly taken out
the most used materials and put them in folders catalogued right beside
the books. A substitute librarian hired to cover my absences due to
chemotheraphy, dr appts etc first thought to improve access was to start
clipping the local paper for articles the kids were working on. She wants
to catalog every clipping. I said hold off. So we're at a standstill. I
think the days of using tourist placemats to study geography are numbered.
Theresa S. Toy        Rundlett Jr High, Concord, NH  03301
t_toy@tec.nh.us

LM_NET Archive Home